Move over Batman, there’s a new Superhero in town!
For anyone that’s installed a vinyl fence the traditional way by digging holes and pouring concrete, it’s generally unanimous that our system is much easier to install. Customers seem to love our fence, and that’s not just our biased opinion. Our website is full of great reviews.
But believe it or not, our fence just got even easier to install.
There are some new toys on the market that are practically a game-changer. They will enhance our user’s experience and make your fence even easier to install. In short, you won’t need to manually drive your posts because these gas-powered pounders will do most of the hard work for you. It’s like having a superhero on standby! We’ve done field testing with these tools and were pleased at how well they work. Early customer response has been extremely positive as well.
We have purchased quite a few to rent out, but they are flying off the shelves like hotcakes, so rentals are subject to availability. We are soon going to have more information on these on our website, but in the interim, here is what you need to know:
1. We charge $250.00 for the pounder rental with a WamBam Fence order that is shipped motor freight.
2. The pounder is operated with gasoline and instructions for use will be in the box.
3. You have 10 days to use the pounder to drive in all your pipe anchors. Once complete, you need to let us know that you’re finished with it and we will arrange to have UPS pick up the unit. The pick up fee is included in the rental charge.
4. You must agree to and sign the rental agreement. Please contact us for details.
5. You can visit more detailed specs here: http://www.redidriver.com/
See the video below, which shows Denise operating the Skidril G20 Pounder (note: Most of our rentals are the RediDrivers that are referenced in the link above, but both perform similarly).