During business hours and sometimes beyond, we're online
We are open Monday - Friday from 8:30 to 5:00pm EST.
Send us an email. We will promptly reply in one business day
Easily search our technical documents to find quick answers to your assembly and installation questions
Find information on a variety of topics from missing or damaged parts to your order status
We understand that purchasing a fence can be a big investment (read this article discussing the financial implications of getting a fence). We want to make it as easy as possible for you, which is why we offer financing on orders over $2,500 (before tax and shipping).
For material orders over $2,500 pay 20% down and split the balance into 24 equal monthly payments.*
Please note that extending payments beyond what's listed above is not possible.
1. You must work with a fence consultant first to go over and finalize your project.
2. After you have spoken with a fence consultant and you are satisfied with your quote, you will be put in touch with a member of our Accounting Department to start the finance process.
3. Our Accounting Department will reach out to you via email and will require the following information to complete your application for the finance plan:
a. CREDIT SCORE - A copy of your credit score from the last 90 days. Please be sure your name is paired with the credit score. Sometimes credit reports will include your credit score and can be submitted that way. A minimum score of 680 is required to qualify, however, this does not mean that you will automatically be approved.
b. CREDIT REPORT - A detailed credit report from one of the major credit agencies (Experian, Trans Union, or Equifax) from within the last 90 days. There are multiple ways to access these reports. For more information on where to obtain these, please feel free to reach out to our Finance Department.
c. FINANCE CUSTOMER INFO SHEET - This document will be sent to you directly by the Accounting Department and will gather some important information including your name, social, date of birth, delivery/billing address, employer, and payment information.
d. STATE ISSUED ID - A photocopy of your valid state driver's license or ID.
e. CREDIT CARD - A photocopy of the front AND back of the credit card (we accept all major credit cards) you would like to use for the down payment and subsequent monthly payments throughout the terms of your finance plan. For security purposes, you can black out the first 12 numbers of your credit card. We need to be able to see and verify the last 4 digits of your card number, the name on the card, and the CVC (usually located on the back of the card. It is a 4-digit code on American Express cards and usually located on the front). Please note that the name on the credit card must match the name on the finance contract. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact your fencing consultant or the finance department.
f. PAYSTUB - A copy of your most recent paystub. Must not be older than 30 days.
4. Once you have compiled all these documents and submitted to the Accounting Department per their instructions, they will review your application for approval.
5. Upon approval, we will draft up a financing agreement, which will include your payment schedule.
6. We will charge the agreed upon payment to your provided credit card every 30 days as per the terms and conditions of your financing agreement. We accept all major credit cards.
7. You cannot make additional payments to reduce your loan. However, you can pay your loan off early (in full) with no penalty. Your interest will be prorated.
Simply talk with a fence consultant to start your fence project today!
* Interest is accumulated at 5%