During business hours and sometimes beyond, we're online
We are open Monday - Friday from 8:30 to 5:00pm EST.
Send us an email. We will promptly reply in one business day
Easily search our technical documents to find quick answers to your assembly and installation questions
Find information on a variety of topics from missing or damaged parts to your order status
We understand that purchasing a fence can be a big investment (read this article discussing the financial implications of getting a fence). We want to make it as easy as possible for you, which is why we offer financing on orders over $2,500.
For orders over $2,500 pay 20% down and split the balance into 24 equal monthly payments.*
Please note that extending payments beyond what's listed above is not possible.
1. You must work with a fence consultant first to go over and finalize your project.
2. Once you are satisfied with your quote, send your fence consultant your credit score with your name shown on the same page as the score. If you don’t have your score easily available, check with your credit card company as many offer the score for free. Your score must be over 680 to qualify for our finance plan. We accept credit reports from Equifax or TransUnion, provided they are less than 3 months old.
3. Upon approval, WamBam Fence will draft up a financing agreement that you'll need to sign, which includes your payment schedule.
4. We will charge the agreed payment to your credit card every 30 days as per the financing agreement. We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express.
5. You cannot make additional payments to reduce your loan. However, you can pay your loan off early (in full) with no penalty. Your interest will be prorated.
Simply talk with a fence consultant to start your fence project today!
* Interest is accumulated at 5%